Book Series: Science, Engineering, and Technology
Aims and Scope
This book series will provide a place to systematically summarize recent developments,
discoveries and progresses on Nonlinear Mathematics and Physics for historical records.
The aims of the book series are to publish theories and techniques in nonlinear
physics and complexity; to stimulate more research interest on nonlinearity, synchronization
and complexity in nonlinear science and; to fast scatter the new knowledge to scientists,
engineers and students in the corresponding fields.
The books in this series will focus on the recent developments, findings and progresses
on theories, principles, methodology, computational techniques in nonlinear physics
and mathematics with engineering applications. Topics of interest in Nonlinear Mathematics
and Physics include but not limited to
- Nonlinear physics and mathematics,
- Complexity, nonlinearity, and chaos
- Computational methods for nonlinear physics
- Stability, bifurcation, chaos and fractals in physics and engineering,
- Nonlinear chemical and biological physics,
- Discontinuity, synchronization and control.
No length limitations for contributions are set, but only concisely written manuscripts
are published. Brief papers are published on the basis of Technical Notes. Discussions
of previous published papers are welcome.